Facebook is a platform where people share a lot of photos, videos, and many more. Almost all people have Facebook account these days. There are many options available on Facebook for uploading media. Sometimes we need to delete photos from Facebook. knowing how to delete multiple photos on Facebook is important for those people who don’t want it done in one click.
If we look into our Facebook feed from a few years ago, most of us get embarrassed. Some want to change the privacy of their facebook old photos so only they can see them. Some people delete those photos forever. People who have saved that photo or link will be seen facebook this content isn’t available. You can choose to delete anything from your Facebook timeline anytime. Here is a simple method to delete photos in a built from Facebook.
Delete Multiple Photos on Facebook
You can always select a single photo and delete it from Facebook but there is not an option for selecting multiple photos on Facebook and delete them. We need to apply a trick for doing that. The new Facebook web app doesn’t have the feature but the classic facebook site used to have the option for doing that. Follow the steps below if you are using the classic version of Facebook.
- Go to your profile on facebook. You can Try this link for dircet go to your profile page. You must login first to do that.
- Now go to the photos section and you will be seen all the photos that you have uploaded or tagged by friends.
- Now go to any album you like and navigate to the photo that you want to delete.
- Click on the “Edit” menu and select “Move to album”.
- This will let you create a album or move to existing album. You should create a new temporary album.
- After moving all the photos you wanted to delete to the new created album, you have to delete the album.
That’s it. Now all the photos that you wanted will be deleted.
Can I do it using android/iPhone?
- The facebook android apps and iOS apps don’t let you delete multiple photos on facebook but you can go to google chrome browser and switch to desktop mode. This will let you do all the thing that you can with desktop computer.
Does it still work in 2021?
- Facebook recently remove the option for moving to album feature from it photos. An extension might help you to perform the task but we don’t suggest you to install third party apps or extensions.
Features on Facebook are increasing day by day. Now we can customize our feed, media, post, and more easily. We hope Facebook will let us control our photos and videos more in the future. Facebook has taken over WhatsApp and Instagram so people can interact on cross social platforms.