Tiktok is one of the most famous social media platforms. It has grown to the top of the apps for android and iOS. It has millions of users worldwide. People made content on TikTok and view others. It’s basically a short video-sharing platform. You can do any random things using filters and effects. We will show you how to remove TikTok filter using multiple methods.
People who have used TikTok do know that it has the option to apply effects and filters on any video. You can record a video and apply a filter or put it on a pre-recorded video. A filter can also be removed by the owner of the video. Some people may like a video with a filter and some of us like to see original videos. A filter can be a sticker, frame, image, and more. Every filter is different than others.
Tiktok is an easy app to operate. A man with tiny smartphone knowledge can also access the app and use it. As TikTok comes with a lot of features, some users don’t get used to all its features it. TikTok filter is one of them. Removing a TikTok filter is really hard for some people. If you find it difficult to find the way, follow the article.
Remove TikTok Filter
We all know how to put a filter on the TikTok video. We get the option to add effects and filters while uploading a new video or creating one. These are the few methods that will allow you to remove the TikTok filter.
Remove Filter After Creating the Video
If you already captured a video and put the filter on it. Now you want to remove the filter immediately, you can do that easily. Here are the steps you need to follow for that.
- Tap on the “Filter” button from the right menu of the video.
- You will see the applied filter in the bottom.
- Choose “Potrait>>Normal”.
- All your uploaded filter will be gone and you will be able to see the original video from here.
This will always work on your mobile no matter you are using an android device or iOS.
Draft Video Remove Filter
Some people don’t publish videos on TikTok but do edit them here. Those videos are stored in the draft storage of your TikTok account. Here is the method for removing filters from a draft video on TikTok.
- Open tiktok app on your android or iOS device.
- Nagivate to your profile section.
- Go to the draft section of your profile.
- Choose the video that you want to remove the filter from.
- Tap on the “Back button” from the top left of the video.
- This will take you to the video edit section.
- Now tap on the “Effect” and choose “back arrow” button.
- Select “None” and your effect will be gone from the draft video.
- You can remove the filter applying the same way.
Why does removing the TikTok filter matter?
- Filters and effects gives the video a new look and vibe. You may not like it after appling. Tiktok let you remove the effect and filter anytime applying these methods.
Can I remove the invisible filter of TikTok?
- If you have posted a video publically, you won’t be able to remove the invisialbe filter from tiktok. All you can edit it before publishing it.
Using TikTok becomes a common thing among young people. They spend a lot of time of their day on the platform. Some are new to tiktok and some don’t understand how to use it. This article is for those people.