You’ll need to be approximately 18 years old to steal the train. When you’ve reached that age search for your Train Robbery option under Crime. There are two options to choose from this menu. The first is the train that you choose to steal. It doesn’t appear to be a factor, so choose the one that interests you. The second choice is the most important, which is to choose a time. The choices you have to choose from include: Sunrise, High Noon 4:20 PM, Sunset, and Midnight. The time you choose must be in line with your actual time so that you can actually meet trains! Therefore, choose the time closest to your current time, and, hopefully, the train will appear and you will be able to steal it!
BitLife in regards to gameplay is like the game “The Sims” however, instead, you are in charge of the character’s life, not simply their house. You can select from a variety of ways to play, from creating your family tree alongside friends and relatives to occupying entire continents in war or becoming a prominent political persona.
What is BitLife
The most intriguing aspect is that you only have one life. If your character passes away, they’re gone for good. If you do die in actual life the game’s BitLife continues as if nothing had happened which makes it an experience that is unique with a focus on the player’s choice and the consequences.
Another interesting aspect of BitLife is it allows you to engage in activities that would be criminal in the real world, such as taking a train hostage, stealing from other people, or even taking over entire nations. There are no limitations on what you can accomplish, which is the reason the game is extremely popular with gamers who like to create their own stories and experiences with no limits.
BitLife Rob Process
The BitLife player can earn good cash by robbing trains. It’s fun and thrilling particularly if you’re at the beginning of the game and there’s not much to be done. Here are some ideas on how to steal a train in BitLife:
- The first thing to ensure is that you are at the age of 18.
- When you’re old enough you can check out an option to Train Robbery option under Crime.
- There are two options on your menu options: A train that you can choose to steal and an hour. There’s no need to fret about which one will be the first, but be attentive to the timings to ensure that your character doesn’t lose out on this chance.
- You can pick between Sunrise or Midnight, High Noon, Sunset, or Midnight to maximize your chances of success.
- The best times to take the train are Sunrise or Sunset However, If you choose to pick it too early, your character is likely to miss out on this opportunity.
- The second choice is when it’s expected to arrive. It varies based on the date you pick be aware. 4:20 pm or Midnight is the most suitable time however it’s entirely dependent on you.
- After all of the above then your character will begin making preparations and gathering tools to steal the train! It will take a while before they can make an appearance, therefore you can sit in a comfortable position and take a break. Be sure to not ignore this opportunity as it only happens once per day!
- After the train has arrived ensure that you follow the train’s instructions to the letter. You must ensure that your character does not lose their life and is safe in the end, so that they don’t miss this opportunity again.
What Is Train Robbery in BitLife?
Like the title suggests it’s the BitLife train Robbery is among the games’ criminal acts. You’ll be attempting to stage a daring criminal adventure, attempting to rob the train in motion and taking the valuable items inside. Alongside bank robbery, It’s undoubtedly the crime that earns the highest potential for reward and that’s why it’s an attractive option for those playing the role of a criminal in your present BitLife save. However, there’s a huge risk since failing to complete this BitLife train robbery could put you in prison for a considerable period of time.
As you can see from the video, this BitLife train robbery is the difference between success and failure. If you can pull it off, you’re guaranteed to live forever. If you fail, you’ll remain in your cell until you reach your senior years. In this regard, we’ve put together a few suggestions to ensure that your train heist is an effective one.
It is crucial to make sure you set alarms or reminders for the times when the BitLife train is scheduled to arrive. Based on the time zone of your location this means midday midnight, 8:00 am 4:20 pm and 6:00 pm. If you’re trying to finish a train robbery these are the best times to be vigilant.
One thing you’re not going to intend to do is to change the internal clock on your device to the times you want, thereby avoiding the delay. BitLife is intelligent enough to detect the time you’ve changed it instead of doing the steal the train will come at instead. It will destroy your BitLife persona, and send you back at the beginning. In this case, you’ll have to proceed with the old-fashioned method, which is to wait for these dates to come around.
That’s all you should know about BitLife railway robbery. We’ve explained the basics of it and how to carry it out and the possible reward you’ll earn for your effort. There is a chance that you will sometimes end up in jail However when you’re doing something that is this lucrative it’s worth the rewards.